The Youth Coach's Creed
1. I will have high expectations for my players and will monitor their progress.
2. I will make best use of each player's talents and abilities.
3. I will give each player the treatment that has been earned and that is deserved.
4. I will always put the team's best interest before the player's best interest.
5. I will maintain status differentiation.
6. I will create an environment of exploration, trial, and ideas.
7. I will make practice as game-like as possible.
8. I will try my best to win but will not compromise my principles for it.
9. I will practice continuous improvement through self-criticism and research for best practices.
10. I will, at all times, set an example of what an adult should be.