10 Chef Secrets
1. Read the recipe and rewrite it the day before.
2. Use high quality and fresh ingredients.
3. Set out a bowl for garbage.
4. Save anything that will help make a stock.
5. Make few substitutions and make them wisely.
6. Prepare everything before cooking and have it within arms reach.
7. Hang a towel somewhere around your waist area.
8. Adjust the heat like you would a gas pedal.
9. Clean as you go. There is usually a window.
10. Finish when it's done, not when the recipe says it's done.